What is the cheapest way to get to Belize?
- The cheapest way to Belize is to fly to Cancun and catch a bus to Chetumal, then to catch another bus into Corozal.
How far is Serenity Sands from Belize City?
- It is a 2-hour drive from Belize City to Corozal, then another 15 minutes (depending on the roads) to Serenity Sands.
Can Serenity Sands arrange transportation from the airport?
- Yes, we have a taxi driver who can pick you up from either the Belize City or Corozal airport.
- Since we are a few miles from Corozal, we suggest you rent a car. We do have a taxi driver who can transport you to Corozal and back for a reasonable rate.
Do you accommodate late checkout?
- Yes, based upon availability.
Do all reservations require a deposit to hold the room?
- Yes, all rooms require a one or two night deposit to secure a reservation.
Is the price per person or per room?
- The price is per room, based on double occupancy.
Is breakfast the only meal you provide?
- At this time, breakfast is the only meal served, you can go into Corozal or Consejo Village for lunch and dinner. We will be happy to make recommendations.
Are there fridges in the rooms?
- There are no fridges in the main B&B rooms (solar power concerns), but there is a fridge in the common room that is available for guest use.
Is there a TV in the room?
- No, the rooms are TV free, there is a TV in common room.
Is there a telephone in the room?
- No, there is no phone in the room.
Where is there Wi-Fi available?
- Wi-Fi is available in the common room of main B&B from 8 am until 8 pm. Because of the low bandwidth available, internet usage has to be limited. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Can we use the kitchen?
- No, our B&B offers only overnight accommodation and breakfast. If you want to have use of a kitchen you should consider our guest house.
How many people does the guest house sleep?
- There are beds for six in the guest house -- 1 queen bed, 2 twin beds, and a double sofa bed. It is the perfect size for a family with young children.
Are cribs and rollaway beds available?
Are the kayaks included in the rates?
- Yes, the kayaks are available to our guests free of charge.
Can you swim in the bay?
- Corozal Bay is shallow for quite a ways. You can swim in the water but will have to walk out about 100 feet before the water gets deep enough.
What kinds of tours or sight-seeing activities are available?
What type of power is used in Belize?
- Belize power is 110V, the same as North America.